Saturday, October 13, 2007

Thoughts read are spoken, forever in doubt

I feel like flinging my phone smack onto a wall. Repeatedly. If only I did that with that stupid loser of a lighter just now. ARGH.

Didn't know that moving stuff could be so taxing. My room is now so uncluttered while my brother's room looks like a storeroom. I woke up at 5pm today after sleeping at 7am. Reason being we went to the airport to study overnight. Macs had their TV on the entire time and they kept repeating the same ads and programmes. BEP, seals and sausage mcmuffins. Fergie got so fuck annoying. Ate unnecessary food there out of greed. I didn't accomplish much either. I got stuck and enthusiasm just fizzled. Dumb me. I ended up wasting my bloody Saturday sleeping. I hate wasting Saturdays because I like Saturdays but I just wasted one Saturday awayyyyyyy.

Joy, Jor, Kenny and I managed to catch I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry at TM on Thursday night. It 's been ages since I laughed so hard and uncontrollably. Movies with Adam Sandler acting in it have never disappointed me before.

Why can't some people understand that stuff is just stuff and not stuffs.

Just can't wait for October to end.

No comments: