Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Most Of The Time

The sides of my lips are drying like fuck and it's being such a pain. I walked away from the computer but came back just to blog so be glad about it! I can't blog in peace with my dad lurking behind me in the room though. I like it that he's around but at the same time, I just can't wait for him to go back to Chinaland. Weird feeling. I can't seem to do what I like when he's around. That seriously sucks. Well, at least we finally got down to furniture shopping at Ikea on Sunday and we bought furniture alright. It's for my room! It's arriving on Sunday. I can't wait! But, my dad's leaving on Friday. :) / :l / :(

Accompanied the boyfriend to his job interview today(: We had to climb this agonisingly long and steep flight of stairs just to find the place. The compound was nice though, it's a cafe in the middle of a cluster of offices for arty farty people (designers, artists, models(!) and the like). The entire place is still under renovation but you can tell it's gonna turn out pretty sweet. So yeah, he got the job and he's going to start work after they open. I'm gonna have to visit him and stick out like a sore thumb. Caught Balls of Fury at the Cathay after that. Wasn't as hilarious as I thought it would have been but it was still alright, I guess. Maggie Q was fucking hot! Got rushed home at 11, totally not used to it!

So I wasted another day not studying. I swear I'm going to study tomorrow. Maybe I shall just go Starbucks alone or something. I know so loser-ish but.. Oh well..

I think I need an entire jug of water.

No comments: