Thursday, November 15, 2007

Woohoo

Now I'm sick of blogger. But my ifsandsors account is way too retarded to go back to. hahaha. Guess I'll go think up of something when I have some creative juice on hand. (rare, actually.)

O levels are officially over and I'm thankful but not uber happy inside. Reason being I feel that I didn't do as well as I could have. Oh well, there's no use crying over spilt milk, is there? Let's see what I've accomplished this past week or so.. Dyed my hair, painted nails, piccas, chalet later today! Can't wait! I only can arrive earliest by 6pm because they're preparing something? I don't know. It's all top secret and confidential. I'm barred from knowing anything. lol.

Kenny lent me his macbook and I'm using it right now(: It's so pretty the design. Photobooth is super fun. Still new to this mac thingy though. I stayed up till 5am this morning trying to edit, reize and upload pictures to friendster. The resizing part totally sucks, I swear. I finally got down to putting the pics in a thumbdrive for the girls.

Curtains for my room just arrived! So it's wine red with thick, lighter red wavy stripes vertically down. Curtains are insanely expensive crap.

Yesterday was our 9th month together and we spent it watching The Hills Have Eyes II which was extremely disgusting and scary! Then, we watched some cantonese show about human meat buns or whatever, eugh. Now, that, was truly sick. Just while we were watching, my mom came home with charsiew buns. We didn't touch them at all. After that, I had to rush to get ready for my mom's birthday dinner. Gave my mom Lancome lipstick.

Sorry that we couldn't really celebrate our 9th month baby. I love you! :)

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.